Biography of Siddharth Mahajan London Tulip Homes
Born and brought up in India, Siddharth Mahajan London is a young nascent mind who zealously pursued a career in the hospitality industry and travelled across oceans to find the right direction for his passion.
Mahajan completed a Bachelor’s degree in Hotel Management from Oriental School of Hotel Management, Kerala and 3 years International Diploma in Hospitality from American Hotel & Lodging Association in Honors. He was the first student from college to get Campus Placement at Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur. He joined the Rajvilas in 2002 (6 months before he had finished his degree) and returned to college in April 2003 for his final semester. His stint at the luxury hotel lasted 2 years and earned him great appreciation for his sincere hospitality services. This marked an extraordinary beginning of Siddharth Mahajan’s career.
Subsequent to this, Mahajan moved to London and began working for various hotels while carving out a career path in his mind. He decided to launch a company- Tulip Hotels and Real Estate Ltd. - that would lease apartments to travelers and offer them the perfect home stay options that would be more reasonable and comfortable as compared to hotels.
Family of Siddharth Mahajan in London
Mahajan’s family comprises of his wife, Nikkita Mahajan and two children Aarav and Tulip of age 7 and 4 years respectively. Nikkita Mahajan studied in St. Sebastian School, Mumbai and then completed her Master Degree in Food Technology from Somaiya College, Mumbai .The duo met in 2008 and tied the knot in 2009. Soon after the wedding, Nikkita moved to London with Siddharth where she worked as a Food Auditor for Ferndal Foods – one of the top ten food companies in the UK. Three years later, in 2012, the couple welcomed their first born, Aarav. Their daughter Tulip was born in 2015.
Tulip Hotels and Real Estate Ltd.
In a short span of 9 years, Mahajan’s establishment flourished and made him a successful young Indian entrepreneur in the UK. With close to 15 years of experience in developing homes with premier facilities, Mahajan’s real estate activities now involve an aggregate value of Assets worth 40 million pounds in London. Tulip Hotels further aims to develop as a private, diversified property group, active in the UK in several segments, aligning the market scenarios and people’s preferences with its objectives. Mahajan is determined to expand Tulip Hotels by geography, sector, property activity, operational capability and management team.
Achievements of Siddharth Mahajan tulip
- Siddharth Mahajan london was a prolific Hotel Management student who consistently scored above 90% and who also was the first in his batch to receive a campus placement at the Oberoi Rajvilas, Jaipur - a reputed hotel management training center.
- Siddharth Mahajan started his own venture earlier than many of his peers and set an example on how to grow a business from scratch. His business idea was new and execution was flawless, which earned him more clients and a great reputation in the hospitality sector. Not all are fortunate to taste success at such a young age.
- When he established his business, living in a House in Multiple Occupancy (HMO) was not a widespread concept. While he understood that it was a need to be fulfilled, he also knew that not many were aware of a concept like this. His knowledge, experience and innovative thinking benefitted his business and led it to grow rapidly.
- He is one of the richest businessmen in the realty sector under 40 years of age. He is worth 14 million British Pounds and owns assets worth 48 million British Pounds. Siddharth Mahajan tulip homes reached this mark solely owing to his hard work, determination, a fiercely supportive team, honesty and integrity.
- At the outset of his business, he converted his own properties into HMOs. This demonstrated his valor and confidence in his business. As of now, there are seven assets which belong to Siddharth and are operating as HMOs and 47 more assets registered under the name of his business -- Tulip Hotels and Real Estate Ltd.
Mahajan’s Vision & Mission
Siddharth Mahajan envisages his business to be known for strong financial performance; excellence in quality of design and service delivery; and for the long-standing impact of the company’s values on what they do and, in particular, how they do it.
With intense focus on these aspects, Tulip Hotels uses its capability as asset managers of existing property, as designer and contractor of new projects, as operators of hotels and venues, and as fund managers of investment to create high-quality properties for people to enjoy and covet.
Today, Tulip Homes not only offers service apartments but has also forayed into the hotel industry in addition to construction and refurbishment of houses. These developments are part of Siddharth’s vision to offer a wide gamut of quality housing services to the UK community.
In a short span of 9 years, Mahajan’s establishment flourished and made him a successful young Indian entrepreneur in UK. A lesson and inspiration to most professionals starting their career, Siddharth Mahajan is an individual one can learn a lot from.
- Carve your own path: Society will place norms, it will impose you with rules but to rise, you need to break free. Mahajan has always followed his heart and his passion. He believes someone else’s vision of success will force you to stray from the path you worked to be on. So Carve your own path and you’ll always be heading in the right direction.
- Have a vision: Have a clear vision of what you wish to achieve in life and remind yourself of it every day. A clear target will help you pave your way you keep you focused regardless of the hindrances.
- Understand your customer: Knowing and understanding your customer is pivotal. Know those you serve, better than anyone else and you’ll be able to deliver the solutions they need.
- Always be on the lookout for opportunities: Siddharth Mahajan London has always remained opportunistic throughout his career. It means to be mindful of the rising trends in the market and analyzing how these trends can be turned into fruitful business avenues.
- Don’t give up, don’t give in: The obstacles will be many, the challengers and challenges will be endless, but learning to face them with a positive outlook is the key to overcoming every roadblock successfully.
- Find solutions to the right problems: It’s crucial to identify the right problems and focus on solutions for them instead of the make-believe issues people create to pull you back from reaching your goals.
Encourage and Inspire: Be encouraging of learning, planning, taking risks, being creative, resilient, and tenacious. If you want to grow, ensure your team grows with you. Siddharth Mahajan in London believes a company’s growth depends on the collective effort and growth of its employees. No one succeeds in business alone, and those who try will lose to a great team every time. Build your own great team to bolster your success.